Wherein Beth and Matt discuss why we watch horror, choke holds, psychic driving experiments and the CIA, St. Sebastian, and asking why Netflix or someone won’t just pick up season 4 already.
Some things we cover:
- Saint Sebastian: History’s first gay icon? by Kittredge Cherry
- The Manchurian Candidate
- 25 Years of Nightmares (David Remnick on psychic driving)
- The Birth of Soft Torture (Rebecca Lemov on psychic driving)
- Errol Morris’ Wormwood on Netflix
- The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan